Thoughts blown from a life of faith.

This blog is an attempt to encapsulate in words God's amazing-ness! And what He has been doing in my life as an overflow of His great love for us. Hopefully, you'll let Him do the same for you. =)

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

there is no one like our God.

I could actually just end my post with that title. For it definitely sums up everything that I would want to say for this post.

haaaaay.

The past weeks have been such a rush.

Impact Thailand. CWMC. EGR. Ondoy. everything else.

Amidst all the struggles, the hardships, the joys and the victories, one thing is certain: there is no one like our God.

Note to self: Don't forget to breathe.


=================================

I'm thinking of doing "random words weekly". Just start posting random words/phrases that appeal to me (either positively or negatively). In alphabetical order of course (makes sense because I am left-brained after all).
O-kay. Let's start!

"A"
-Awaken
-Apathy
-Action
-Aware
-Adventure
-Awesome
-Arise
-Advocate
-Amici
-All
-Abba.

=================================


Parting words before I go; something I got from boundless.org:

"Overflowing with hope. That's how I want to live ... actively waiting and trusting."


Labels:

Share this on Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home