Thoughts blown from a life of faith.

This blog is an attempt to encapsulate in words God's amazing-ness! And what He has been doing in my life as an overflow of His great love for us. Hopefully, you'll let Him do the same for you. =)

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Resolution Solution

“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”

~Ernest Boyer, Jr




God really is omnipresent.

He's indeed everywhere.

Yes, that definitely includes cyberspace.


Here's how He met with me today.

================
"Let my blog be full of Thee, and let it be empty of me...
Let my words be worthy of the greatest audience: You."
And You are enough..."


"What does a woman really need to have amassed by the end?"


"A habit is what we wear. A habit is the way we wear our days."


Awakening


Share this on Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home