Thoughts blown from a life of faith.

This blog is an attempt to encapsulate in words God's amazing-ness! And what He has been doing in my life as an overflow of His great love for us. Hopefully, you'll let Him do the same for you. =)

Monday, November 2, 2009

Backtrack. Stop. Rewind. Forward.

Whooo.

I have to catch myself first.

Sooooooo many things happened in between the previous post and this one.

Hmm, first I just realized that I missed out on the "random words weekly", I should be at 'D' by now, but my last one was still 'A'... So first order of business: "random words weekly"...

"B"
-Blessing
-Believe
-Burn
-Better
-Best
-Burden
-But
-Beloved
-Born
-Breathe


"C"
-Captured
-Castle
-Cream
-Collide
-Cheese!
-Chocolate =)
-Came
-Crumble
-Concern
-Commit
-Claim
-Character
-Chosen
-Charm

=============================================================

I was thinking that maybe before I put anything here about Impact Thailand '09, I (and the team) should finish all our 'assignments' first..like the video, letters, report, etc.

Just so I don't miss out on anything. It's good to have the before, during, and after covered right? =)

=============================================================

Realization for the day:

It's hard to follow your own advice.

More than the giving out of advice, actually taking your own words to be put into action in your life is a harder thing.

Just so I can get my thoughts out.

But still, I am thankful for the opportunity and privilege to be part of other people's journeys =)

Amazing Lord, indeed You expand and You increase.


=============================================================

I have decided, I have resolved, to wait upon You Lord. ♥

Labels: ,

Share this on Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home