Thoughts blown from a life of faith.

This blog is an attempt to encapsulate in words God's amazing-ness! And what He has been doing in my life as an overflow of His great love for us. Hopefully, you'll let Him do the same for you. =)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What has HE done for me lately?

"Come and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me." -Psalm 66:16


What has He done for me lately?

More than the giving of eternal life, one of the greatest things that God has done for us is the change that He is working in our lives everyday.

I find that more than just a "done deal", but that it is indeed an everyday process that God is doing in our lives.

"Saving me from myself", that is what He has done for me lately.



Labels: ,

Share this on Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home