Thoughts blown from a life of faith.

This blog is an attempt to encapsulate in words God's amazing-ness! And what He has been doing in my life as an overflow of His great love for us. Hopefully, you'll let Him do the same for you. =)

Friday, December 11, 2009

LSS Set #2


LSS #2


Suddenly the thousand things I've seen were nothing more than dreams of
Of you and me


I've been watching all the stars that fall down
Wishing you will be mine


The more I know, the less I understand
All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning them again
I've been tryin' to get down to the Heart of the Matter
But my will gets weak
And my thoughts seem to scatter


I wish my smile was your favourite kind of smile
Look, all I know is that you're the nicest thing I've ever seen
And I wish that we could see if we could be something


Slow it down
Make it stop
Or else my heart is going to pop


Labels:

Share this on Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home