Thoughts blown from a life of faith.

This blog is an attempt to encapsulate in words God's amazing-ness! And what He has been doing in my life as an overflow of His great love for us. Hopefully, you'll let Him do the same for you. =)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

faith bubble #1

Whenever you find tears in your eyes, especially unexpected tears, it is well to pay close attention. They are not only telling you something about the secret of who you are, but more often than not God is speaking to you through them of the mystery of where you have come from and is summoning you to where, if your soul should be saved, you should be next.
=====================================================

...Thank you Jesus for your faith in me. I just pray for the same faith that you have, to have for myself as well.

=====================================================

They did what Jesus had just modeled - they chose to "walk as Jesus walked"
(1 John 2:6)


=====================================================

Tears in my eyes burn, tears in my eyes burn, while i'm waiting, while i'm waiting for my turn.
-Waiting in Vain, Bob Marley



Labels: , ,

Share this on Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home