Thoughts blown from a life of faith.

This blog is an attempt to encapsulate in words God's amazing-ness! And what He has been doing in my life as an overflow of His great love for us. Hopefully, you'll let Him do the same for you. =)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lss Set #3


LSS #3

It's late and I'm feeling so tired
Having trouble sleeping.
This constant compromise
Between thinking and breathing.


I build myself up
And fly around in circles
Watin' as my heart drops
And my back begins to tingle
Finally, could this be it


You came into my life
And I thought hey
You know this could be something


I want to hide
What’s deep in my eyes
I’m scared to be known by you
But when I turn my head
And see you there
I want to be pursued


I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns, slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
Cause everything is never as it seems



Labels:

Share this on Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home