Thoughts blown from a life of faith.

This blog is an attempt to encapsulate in words God's amazing-ness! And what He has been doing in my life as an overflow of His great love for us. Hopefully, you'll let Him do the same for you. =)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Between who you are and who you could be

I was reflecting on that line from Switchfoot's song Dare You To Move over the past week.

"Between who you are and who you could be.."

Those words repeating over and over in my head. Playing a somewhat familiar tune in my heart.

Driven probably because of my impending (for lack of a better word) birthday this coming Sunday.

24.

Wow.

And I thought 23 was crazy.

I'm still not easy on the fact that yes, I am now in my mid-twenties. Yikes.

"Between who you are and who you could be.."

Still thinking and praying.



Labels: , ,

Share this on Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home