Thoughts blown from a life of faith.

This blog is an attempt to encapsulate in words God's amazing-ness! And what He has been doing in my life as an overflow of His great love for us. Hopefully, you'll let Him do the same for you. =)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A long overdue post script

from my THP (May 5, 2011).


"Accidentally, as I flipped back towards the pages of this journal, I met the page which was written on Feb 2010. it has been a year, I failed to realize, as I wrote THAT previous entry. A year that didn't feet like forever. As if there was no waiting done; as if there were no others before.

And yet I still continue writing here. Making this futile attempt # ____ of trying to make some sense of my thoughts, especially when it comes to you.

Thinking back to how things have been between us since the previous entry was written, it would be a tiresome effort to try and recapture each moment here.

Whether or for whatever motives you had for all those 'moments', I can't say I'm at the best position to judge you with them.

At this point in my life, I wonder what I want to tell you?

And by you, I mean the unnamed recipient, the real intended recipient of this journal. I guess I am comforted by the thought that even if all these pages I've written here would not end up being read by the person I had earlier on named, that there will still be someone who would read this.

And it is my prayer that more than the 'cheezy' moments, or many lamentations I make here; more than any other thing written here; what would be thought of is the virtue of patience --in relation to hope.

As the 'famous' bible passage on love says, (First and Foremost) Love is patient.
And more than any other hope that can be acquired, the hope that is in Christ alone would abound.
Hope that lasts, hope that never disappoints."



God proves to be good to the man who passionately waits,
to the woman who diligently seeks.
It's a good thing to quietly hope,
quietly hope for help from God.
It's a good thing when you're young
to stick it out through the hard times.
When life is heavy and hard to take,
go off by yourself. Enter the silence.
Bow in prayer. Don't ask questions:
Wait for hope to appear.

-Lamentations 3:25-29

Share this on Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home