Thoughts blown from a life of faith.

This blog is an attempt to encapsulate in words God's amazing-ness! And what He has been doing in my life as an overflow of His great love for us. Hopefully, you'll let Him do the same for you. =)

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Untitled Song

I've found myself in this place before
It seems i'm always wanting more
Trying best not to put my heart on my sleeve
Yet in the end I always feel deceived
Who have I to blame
My heart has been up for claim
When will I ever learn
That it's for You that I should yearn

When doubt continuously fills my mind
Silence them with your light
Glowing more everlasting
At the new dawn approaching
Teach me to trust in you Lord
And wait for hope to appear

Questions start to arise
When I fail to see things through Your eyes
Yet time and time again
You have proven otherwise
God proves to be good 
to those who passionately wait
to those who diligently seek

When doubt continuously fills my mind
Silence them with Your light
Glowing more everlasting
At the new dawn approaching
Teach me to trust in You Lord
And wait for hope to appear

And because of Your love
we are not consumed
we are not overcome
Your mercies are new every morning
They are true every morning

(inspired by Lamentations 3:22-27)

Share this on Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home