Thoughts blown from a life of faith.

This blog is an attempt to encapsulate in words God's amazing-ness! And what He has been doing in my life as an overflow of His great love for us. Hopefully, you'll let Him do the same for you. =)

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

363 days to go



Now, I know what you must be thinking now. For clarity's sake, I just turned 24 last Sunday (May 29th). So what is this picture of a 25th birthday cake doing here? Well today marks Day 2 of Year 24. Which means, I only have 363 more days to go before I turn 25. And I still have to check stuff off my "25 things to do before I turn 25" list. Sort of random things I have always wanted to try but have either never had the guts or resources to do so.

So, for posterity's sake, I am now publishing my list. Though still incomplete as of press time, I had scrapped several things off it. Suggestions would be most welcome as to those other things you think I should try before I reach the zenith of quarter life.

(in no particular order)

1.) Learn how to ride a bike
**Did this yesterday!!!!! Thank you to my awesome friends who helped out =) You guys are the best!...Though, I would still need to practice this more...But still, it was one small step for the penguins! (Nini and me)

2.) Have a *-figure savings in the bank
*amount undisclosed for privacy reasons

3.) Learn how to play a musical instrument (basic stuff) ... preferably guitar

4.) Run in a marathon

5.) Climb a mountain/hill?

6.) See Dolphins upclose

7.) Visit Visayas & Mindanao

8.) Learn how to bake a cake

9.) Get to my ideal weight

10.) Learn how to Ice Skate / Rollerblade

11.) Go on a long trip alone

12.) Get a henna tattoo

13.) Read the bible chronologically

14.) Buy a digital camera

15.) Get my driver's license

16.) Get another article published

17.) Move out of the house

18.) Win a contest
**This one happened last April when I won tickets to the Switchfoot concert!

19.) Get a new pair of eyes (try wearing contact lens)

20.) Get my portrait taken (photography or sketch)

21.) Go camping outdoors

22.)

23.)

24.)

25.)


p.s. Got this idea from here.

Labels: ,

Share this on Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home